Ftax requires the following:
- Adobe Reader 7, 8, 9, X or XI (click here to download Adobe Reader for free). Please note: Reader 9.1 is not suitable.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8 and most versions of Apple Mac and Linux. For a full list of requirements for Reader 7 or above, see www.adobe.com .
- An Inland Revenue User ID and Password to file online (click here if you need to register).
- Compliance with the Special Notice displayed when the SA100 is first opened, and on the SA800 and CT600 submit pages.
- Users who have downloaded Reader 9.3.2 or above are required to go to Edit > Preferences > Security (Enhanced) and untick the 'Enable enhanced security' box ( Adobe Reader > Preferences > Security (Enhanced) if you are using a Mac).
- Internet Explorer 7+ or (current versions of) Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera
Secure online backup and storage [More Details]
Here is what you need to do
A quick and (very) easy guide to iXBRL [More Details]
We accept the following cards: