Landlords (UK Property section) and Self-employed must use Ftax for Businesses, the Ftax for Individual SA100 does not contain the UK Property or Self-employment sections.

Sign up to our newsletter

Sign up to our Newsletter and get the best of our latest news delivered straight to your inbox!

Your privacy is important to us and we will not share your details with any third party. Read more about our privacy policy.

If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our updates, you can easily do so via the e-mail itself.

© 2021 Ablegatio Limited. All rights reserved. Registered in England & Wales with company number 10446051.