The Ftax Records service is an addition to your Ftax Account that will improve your tax filing experience by:
- Clarifying your submission status, and warn of any problems.
- Automatically storing all of your tax filing data.
- Enabling previously stored tax filing data to be accessed and viewed.
- Helping you to avoid HMRC fines.
- Making your Client/User Manager display faster.
- Enabling you to Export/Import data between your form and account.
This service is OPTIONAL, but highly recommended to all Ftax users
For each tax return, the Ftax Records service will retain and display:
- The submission status, with clear advice on what to do next.
- A simple pdf copy of the completed tax return.
- A copy of the Ftax form data (in xfdf format).
- The data submitted to HMRC (in XML format).
- A copy of any submitted attachments.
- The HMRC submission confirmation (proof of submission), or error message.
- A transaction list featuring all submissions made for that tax return that year.
Data will only be stored from the time you subscribe to the service. Ftax Records will be secured and backed up so that only you can access your data. You may cancel the service at any time.
Subscription to Ftax Records if FREE.
- If you are a tax agent then you will need to select Ftax Agent Records.
- If you are an individual, partnership, or company then you will need to select Ftax Records
Secure online backup and storage [More Details]
Here is what you need to do
A quick and (very) easy guide to iXBRL [More Details]
We accept the following cards: