What's New in Ftax?
- The new 'V3' CT600 has been included for accounting periods beginning after 31/03/15.
- The 'V3' CT600 is able to generate iXBRL Accounts files.
- Data can now be Exported to and Imported from your Ftax Account.
- Ftax Records has been incorporated into the standard Ftax service.
- The Ftax Records service will clarify submission statuses and automatically store tax filing data.
- Test submissions can now be sent to HMRC (SA100, SA800, and CT600).
- The Ftax credit system has been simplified and made more user friendly.
- The Ftax Account has been speeded up.
- Pdf Copies may now be signed online using 'Signable' electronic signatures.
- The Ftax SA100 form will now allow input data directly from a Kashflow account.
- The HMRC logo has been added to the SA302
- iXBRL Computations generation - This can now be automatically carried out as the CT600 is submitted online. The Ftax Computations are now more comprehensive, beyond HMRC requirements and inline with customer needs.
- The 'pdf Copy' feature is now available on all Ftax forms, both for agent and non agent users.
- The SA900 Trust & Estate tax return form is now available.
- Ftax Records will soon be available. This will record all tax filing details and provide a clear statement on the status of submissions.
- iXBRL Computations generation - When the 'iXBRL' button is clicked an iXBRL Computations file will be returned by email to attach to the CT600.
- Capital Allowances worksheets - These have been added to the CT600 to enable computations data to be added.
- Profits worksheet - This has been added to the CT600 to enable computations data to be added.
- Ftax credits - All Ftax forms are now sold with a number of credits. This will enable the Ftax product range to be expanded to meet all customer needs.
- Client/User Management - The status of all tax returns may now be viewed, and users alerted to any outstanding actions.
- SA100 form pre-population - Personal, employment, self employment, and partnership details may now be stored in the Ftax account. These will be automatically entered into the Self Assessment form when it is opened.
- SA800 form pre-population - Partner and partnership details may now be stored in the Ftax account. These will be automatically entered into the Partnership form when it is opened.
- CT600 form pre-population - Company details may now be stored in the Ftax account and automatically entered into the Company form when it is opened.
- New look - The SA100, SA800, and CT600 forms have been given a makeover to match the new website.
- SA100 tax return pdf copy - Simple pdf copies of completed tax returns can be generated, so that tax agents may forward a copy to their clients for approval (available only on Ftax agent products).
- SA110 pdf copy - Simple pdf copies of the 'tax calculation notes' can be generated (available only on Ftax agent products).
- SA302 tax return pdf copy - Simple pdf copies of the tax 'calculation overview' and 'payments summary' can be generated (available only on Ftax agent products).
- SA100 Capital Gains Worksheet pdf copy - Simple pdf copies of the 'capital gains worksheet' notes can be generated and attached to submissions.
- Intelligent SA100 Import - Data exported from last year's returns (as xfdf) may be imported into this year's forms. Adjustments will be automatically made to take into account HMRC form changes.
- SA800 tax return pdf copy - Simple pdf copies of completed tax returns can be generated, so that tax agents may forward a copy to their clients for approval (available only on Ftax agent products).
- CT600 iXBRL ready - iXBRL Accounts and Computations can be attached to the Ftax CT600 when submitting online.
- CT600 tax return pdf copy - Simple pdf copies of completed tax returns can be generated, so that tax agents may forward a copy to their clients for approval (available only on Ftax agent products).
- Personal details changes - Your name, address, telephone number, username, password, and email address can be changed by logging on to your account on the Ftax website.
- Reader 9 - Ftax now works on Reader 8 or 9, on Windows NT or Vista, on Macs, and on most versions of Linux.
- Improved checks - The SA100 checks have been vastly improved so that most submissions work first time.
- SA100 redesign - The Ftax SA100 has been rewritten to match the new HMRC design.
- Email to client - Tax agents can now email a simple pdf copy of the SA100 to their clients.
- Short Partnership Statement - The SA800 Partnership Statement can now be switched between the Short and Full versions.
- SA100 attachments - Self Assessment return submissions can include up to 2 pdf attachments.
- SA800 attachments - Partnership return submissions can include up to 2 pdf attachments.
- Demo Videos - There is now a full range of videos explaining how to use every aspect of Ftax.
- SA800 - The Partnership tax return can now be submitted online to HMRC.
- CT600 - The Company tax return can now be submitted online to HMRC, along with attachments.
- Simpler import - Data exported may now easily be imported into all three forms.
- Clear bottom line - the amount you owe or are owed HMRC is now more clearly stated.
- SNF import - Standard Name Format data exported by VT Software can now be directly input into the Self Employment section of the SA100 tax return, and into the SA800 tax return.
- Manual IRMark import - The downloaded IRMark can now be manually imported into the form so that it may be printed on every page.
- Taper Relief - The Capital Gains section will now automatically carry out taper relief calculations.
- Allocate Losses - A button in the Capital Gains section may be used to optimally offset capital gains with capital losses.
- More share disposal events - The Capital Gains section can now handle up to 144 share disposals.
- New shopping cart - We have designed a new shopping cart that is simpler to use.
- More titles - Lord, Dame, and Sir have been added to the drop-down list of titles. Yes, these were requested by Ftax customers.
- Easier installation - The form does not need to be installed. Simply download and open in Adobe Reader - it could not be easier.
- Save - We have invested in a new technology from Adobe that has revolutionised the way you can save your form. You can now save, load and email a form to another person for them to review, amend, print or submit online. All you need is the free Adobe Reader version 7 or above.
- One form for all - We now fully support all operating systems using the same form, including Windows, Apple Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Improved help and clearer instructions - The help notes within the form have been improved and we have a new interactive frequently asked questions (FAQ's) section.
- Simpler export - Your tax data can now be exported (so that it may be imported into next years form), at the simple click of a button.
- More flexible print function - The options to print your tax return, or selected sections from your tax return, are now simpler and more flexible.
- Zoom - Buttons have been introduced at the beginning of each section to enable you to enlarge or decrease the size of your tax form to fit your screen.
- Comments - You may now post comments anywhere on your form, either to remind yourself, or to ask questions of others when completing your tax return.
- Expanded worksheets - The number of possible entries in each worksheet has been doubled, and additional worksheets introduced.
- Status reporting - You may now log on to the Ftax website to view the status of a tax return that has been submitted to HMRC, live 24/7.
- Improved support - Well, we couldn't actually improve our support any more because you were all amazed on how quickly we responded to your questions 24 hours a day 7 days a week. So we will be doing the same this year!
Secure online backup and storage [More Details]
Here is what you need to do
A quick and (very) easy guide to iXBRL [More Details]
We accept the following cards: